Association meetings are conducted on a regular basis to ensure the efficient functioning of the academics. Each department conducts three Association Meetings in an academic year. Resource person from the respective department are invited to conduct seminar. Seminars provide a chance to interact with experts from the specific field. Discussing about the relevant topics of the particular subject, Student-Teachers tend to learn about the latest information and new skills related to the concerned subject.
FOLLOWING ARE THE ASSOCIATIONS OF THE COLLEGE
• செந்தமிழ் இலக்கிய மன்றம்
• Elizabethan English Literary Association
• Shakuntala Devi Mathematics Association
• Kalam Physical Science Association
• Linnaeus Biological Science Association
• Babbage Computer Science Association
• Herodotus History Association
PARENTS TEACHERS ASSOCIATION
Holy Cross College of Education Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is intended to facilitate parental participation in the related activities of the College. Our ultimate goal is to involve parents in decision making, organizing events and supporting the institution in all possible ways.